Our Promise to You Regarding Your Privacy
Last Updated: August 5, 2010
We work hard to take care of your private information.
As a data and document security vender, we at DahleShredder.com, A Division of K.L. Security Enterprises, Inc. know the value of information and understand your concerns about privacy. We believe that you have the right to know how we collect and use your personal information.
Your Personal Information
When you place an order, register a product, obtain technical support, download software, enter a contest or respond to our promotional campaigns we will gather certain personal information from you to respond to your request. To process your order, notify you of matters that may be of interest and improve your DahleShredder.com shopping experience, we collect information, such as e-mail addresses, domain names, the number of visits each page receives, and other information you may volunteer. Any personal information that you submit to the site will remain as safe and secure as your credit card information.
DahleShredder.com does not intend to collect information from children who are under the age of 18 in the European Union and Asia Pacific, or under the age of 13 in the United States and Latin America. If you do not meet these age limits, you should not provide information on this site and should ask your parent or guardian to do so for you. It has always been the policy of DahleShredder.com not to share or sell our customers personal information with any third parties except where we are legally required to do so.
Note to European Customers: The information you provide us will be transferred outside the European Economic Area for the purpose of processing by DahleShredder.com, its affiliates and agents. By submitting your information, you agree to that international transfer.
DahleShredder.com does not currently rent, sell or otherwise forward your name or other personal information to other companies.
Secure Credit Card Transactions
At DahleShredder.com we protect your credit card information and privacy by using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology (the industry standard security protocol), hosting our site on secure servers, and maintaining Secure Site status from VirtualMerchant / Evalon, a security industry leader.
Removal From DahleShredder.com Lists
You may receive periodic emails or postal mailings from us with information on new products and services, or upcoming events. If you do not want to receive e-mail and/ or postal mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com
Links To Other Sites
DahleShredder.com contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
PAYING BY CREDIT CARD. You may pay by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We do not add any credit card surcharges. Please see our Security and Privacy Statement for more information about your credit card safety.
SHIPPING. We ship only to locations within the United States by United Parcel Service ("UPS"), Federal Express (FedEx) or United States Postal Service. We can not be responsible for lost or damaged packages. UPS and FedEx charges include prepaid insurance up to the limits specified by UPS and FedEx. If your package is sent by UPS or FedEx and is lost or damaged, you may contact UPS or FedEx. For your protection, all shipments require a signature at the delivery point. K.L. Security Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel any orders submitted for shipment to a freight forwarder or similar entity.
RETURN POLICY. All returns must comply with the return procedure set forth below, and all returned items must be in new condition, including the original box, packaging, manuals and accessories. No refunds or exchanges are allowed after 30 days from the date of receipt, or if the UPC code has been removed from the packaging. A restocking fee may be applied equal to 20% of the purchase price will be charged on any opened item, unless the item is defective; or exchanged for the same or a similar item. The 20% restocking fee will be assessed at the time of refund or exchange.
RETURNS PROCEDURE. To return an item, contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 497-2430 to obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance. We are unable to accept returns without an RMA number. All returns must be shipped prepaid.
1) This store does collect demographic data and personal data to provide you a better internet experience.
2) Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for our internal use only.
3) We hate spam as much as you do. Actually, I think we hate it more since we get something like 100-odd junk e-mails each day. So, we will NEVER send you any unsolicited e-mail. If you choose to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter, you will receive your newsletter once every week. Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on the newsletter.
4) If you choose not to receive our free weekly newsletter, we will only contact you to answer your queries and/or send you your order confirmation. We will not contact you anytime else.
5) We may from time to time, send you pertinent information on special offers, giveaways or special discounts should you choose to subscribe to it. In any case, you will receive no more than one (1) of such e-mail every week.
7) We may from time to time post up surveys to measure your response to certain new additions to the website. As a rule, you are never forced to fill in these surveys. Furthermore, should you choose to fill in the surveys, you can choose to remain anonymous.